What to do when you are in an auto accident
What To Do After A Car Accident
Call 1-800-INJURYS (1-800-456-8789)
Rear End Collision and Auto Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, there are many important factors to consider and steps you should follow. At America's Personal Injury Attorneys, 1-800-INJURYS, we assist clients nationwide in seeking compensation after sustaining a personal injury. Learn more about how we can help by contacting a car accident lawyer at America's Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Many steps after a car accident may seem to be obvious. However, there are specific steps that are imperative to follow in order to ensure that your rights are protected and that you are cared for.
- Make sure you obtain the name, address, contact information and insurance information from the other party
- Obtain the name and contact information from any witnesses
- Start a journal (write down everything you remember about the accident, including the time of day, the road conditions, the weather conditions, the location, and any details of the accident that you can remember)
- Even if you do not feel injured, it is important to seek proper medical attention (many injuries may have a delayed onset)
- Get proper legal advice from an attorney before making any statements about the accident, the fault, or any other details to an insurance company
- Contact an experienced car accident lawyer at 1-800-INJURYS
Whether you have been involved in a rear end collision, fender bender, hit and run, or other serious car accident, it is important to follow the steps listed. A qualified auto accident lawyer can explain seat belt laws, underinsured/uninsured motorist laws, laws regarding leaving the scene of the accident, and other important car accident laws. A skilled car accident lawyer can help you fight to achieve the recovery that you deserve.
Contact America's Personal Injury Attorneys
at 1-800-INJURYS for a Car Accident Attorney near You
Do not allow an accident report to dictate the result of your personal injury lawsuit. Contact an auto accident attorney today at America's Personal Injury Attorneys.