Personal Injury Overview
Achieving Recovery in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
Personal Injury Lawsuits and Settlements
Are you facing large medical bills, lost wages, or other damages because of injuries you suffered due to someone else's negligence? America's Personal Injury Attorneys understands that it can be overwhelming to face life after a serious accident.
Contact America's Personal Injury Attorneys at 1-800-INJURYS today. Our attorneys work hard to recover compensation for injured people across the nation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, mass transit accidents, and aviation accidents
- Medical Malpractice: including medical negligence, failure to diagnose, surgical mistakes, birth injuries, and other problems in hospitals, nursing homes, or clinics
- Dangerous or Defective Products: including toxic torts and toxic mold, dangerous drugs and defective household products
- Unsafe Properties (also known as premises liability): including slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, animal attacks, dog bites, inadequate security, and other accidents on another's property
- Workplace Accidents: including construction and scaffold accidents, and workplace injuries and illness covered by workers' compensation
Our lawyers are experienced at handling any type of injury case, from a closed head injury or brain injury to a spinal cord injury, fracture, or loss of limb.
Learn More about What You Can Do to Immediately Protect Your Rights
- What to do when you are injured
- What to do when you are in an accident
- Why should I call American Personal Injury Attorneys?
Contact America's Personal Injury Attorneys at 1-800-INJURYS.
If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or other act of negligence, an attorney from America's Personal Injury Attorneys can assist you. Contact America's Personal Injury Attorneys at 1-800-INJURYS today.
America's Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping people who have been injured ... RECOVER